Who is responsible for the treatment of your personal data?
MARÍA DEL CARMEN VEGA RIVERA with N.I.F. 74.233.083-P, registered office at C / RAMÓN Y CAJAL Nº 75, CP- 03182 - TORREVIEJA - ALICANTE with telephone number 34 965-70.98.10 and e-mail: email@example.com is responsible for the treatment of your Personal data. Therefore, we guarantee your security and confidential treatment, in accordance with the provisions of the EUROPEAN DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (EU) 679/2016, as well as any other regulations that may apply.
For what purposes do we use your personal data?
At MARÍA DEL CARMEN VEGA RIVERA we use your data to the extent that it is allowed by the RGPD, as well as by the current regulations that are applicable. In any case, the treatment will be for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and in no case will they be treated incompatible for said purposes. Specifically, the following treatments will be carried out:
- Answer your questions, requests or requests.
- Manage the contractual relationship and the provision of the consultation services requested by the client.
- Manage your phone calls.
- Issue payment receipts for the services provided in favor of the client.
- For the correct performance of the requested service, the client's personal data necessary to monitor its evolution during the provision of the service will be processed.
- Carry out all the administrative, fiscal and accounting procedures necessary to fulfill our contractual commitments and fiscal and accounting obligations.
- Compliance with our legal obligations.
- Analyze and improve our services and communications with you.
- Monitor and evaluate compliance with our policies and standards.
- Manage sending information and commercial prospecting by any means in case of explicit consent.
The legitimation of the processing of personal data that we carry out is done at all times in compliance with the provisions of article 6 of the RGPD, as well as article 8 of Organic Law 3/2018. In cases where the legitimacy for the main purpose of the use of data is not found in any of the previous legal bases, the consent of the interested party for the treatment will be requested. In cases where the legitimacy for the main purpose of the use of data is not found in any of the previous legal bases, the consent of the interested party for the treatment will be requested.
How long do we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept for the time necessary for the provision of the service or as long as the interested party does not withdraw their consent. Subsequently, the data will be deleted in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations, which implies its blocking, being available only at the request of Judges and courts, the Ombudsman, the Public Prosecutor or the competent Public Administrations during the period of prescription of the actions that could derive and, once this has elapsed, they will be completely eliminated.
Who do we share your data with?
We inform you that the data provided will be communicated to the different suppliers of products and services that are necessary for the execution of the requested treatment. Our suppliers are obliged to use the data provided solely and exclusively for the fulfillment of the requested service. The personal data processed by MARÍA DEL CARMEN VEGA RIVERA to achieve the purposes detailed above may be communicated to the following recipients depending on the legitimizing basis of the communication:
- Public Administrations in the cases provided by Law.
- The State Security Forces and Corps.
- Banks and financial entities for the collection of contracted services.
- Public patrimony solvency registers and fraud prevention sy
What are your rights?
In particular, regardless of the purpose or the legal basis by which we process your data, you have the right to:
- ∙ Right of access: anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether MARÍA DEL CARMEN VEGA RIVERA is treating personal data that concerns them.
- ∙ Right to rectification: You have the right to access your personal data that we have and request its rectification when these are inaccurate.
- ∙ Right of deletion: when the data collected is no longer necessary for the purpose for the purposes that were collected.
- ∙ Right to the limitation of the treatment: you can request the limitation of the treatment of your data and request that they be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
- ∙ Portability right: you have the right to obtain the personal data that concerns them in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading and to transmit them to another person in charge.
- ∙ Right to withdraw consent: the right to withdraw any consent that you have previously given us to handle your personal information. If you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the legality of the use we made of your personal information before you will withdraw your consent.
How can you exercise your rights?
MARÍA DEL CARMEN VEGA RIVERA undertakes to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights. You can exercise them at no cost by writing an email to our address firstname.lastname@example.org simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise, informing you that it is essential, according to Law, to provide a copy of your DNI or NIE. We also inform you that, following our transparency policy, all rights are on the website available to customers. You are informed that you can also exercise your rights by filing a statement with the competent supervisory authority, when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.